Your body starts producing smaller quantities of hyaluronic acid as you start growing older. Hyaluronic acid is an important component of the body found in the joints, cartilage, and skin. It is responsible for supporting the dermis.
When you start feeling the effects of the aging process, your skin no longer has the amount of hyaluronic acid it needs to retain volume. As a result of this, your skin will begin to sag and wrinkle in several areas of your face.
Meeting friends and going to parties can become something you dread as you develop wrinkles. Your confidence also takes a hit as you realize that you are looking older by the day.
Juvederm is the answer to your facial aging problems. Juvederm is an effective way to treat a number of facial wrinkles and folds.
WHY CHOOSE JUVEDERM OVER OTHER DERMAL FILLERS?
Although there are several dermal fillers available on the market, Juvederm continues to be the most popular choice among consumers. To help you understand why it’s a great choice for aging issues, here are four advantages of using Juvederm:
• Can be combined with other minimally invasive anti-aging treatments: If you are planning to use a combination of Juvederm and other minimally invasive anti-aging treatments for your wrinkles, this will not cause any issues.
• Customizable treatment: One of the main reasons why Juvederm is popular among consumers is that the treatment is customizable. Dr. Salas will select a treatment plan according to your requirements.
• Replenishes hyaluronic acid in skin: As discussed earlier, your ability to produce hyaluronic acid diminishes with time. Juvederm uses hyaluronic acid as one of its main components, and treatments replenish the stores of this compound in your skin. The hyaluronic acid in this product will combine with your skin cells instantly. At the same time, it also attracts water molecules to fill the spaces in your skin, giving you a youthful and refreshed look in an instant.
• Results look natural: Since Juvederm is a minimally invasive procedure, your results will not make it look like you went under the knife. In fact, people will ask you what your secret is for looking young and energetic.
• Zero downtime: Another reason why the number of Juvederm users increases regularly is because the treatment requires zero downtime. If you are looking to revitalize your skin during your lunch break, you can get a Juvederm injection and return to work immediately.
• Lasting results: If you take care of your skin properly, then the results of this product can last at least a year. With additional injections, you can retain your fresh-faced appearance for a long time.
GET STARTED TODAY
Want to find a board-certified medical professional so you can start the journey of looking young and beautiful as soon as possible? If so, contact our office and schedule your consultation with Dr. R. Emerick Salas. Dr. Salas is a skilled board-certified plastic surgeon with years of experience and will be happy to help.