Cutera treatments are ideal for treating varicose veins, acne, rosacea, and even hair removal.
Contact us today to schedule a Cutera consultation with our medical esthetician.
What Is Cutera?
The Cutera laser is perfect for treating any part of your face, neck, and body. It is ideal for treating a wide range of skin conditions from acne to varicose veins, helping in the production of new collagen to improve skin elasticity, and hair removal. Cutera is a non-invasive treatment, so there’s little to no downtime after a treatment session.
Using Cutera, we can develop specialized, prescription-free treatments to revitalize and resurface your skin.
How It Works
The Cutera machine uses gold standard wavelengths to perform treatments, meaning the laser has between a 600nm and 1100nm wavelength. It combines two laser types and frequencies. These are a high-power 750nm alexandrite laser and a long-pulse 1064nm laser. These numbers refer to the wavelength used in the laser. These wavelengths make the laser effective on darker and tanned skin. What this means for you is that the laser treatment is more effective.
What Can Cutera Treat?
Cutera delivers a wide range of aesthetic solutions to a patient’s face and body to treat the face, skin, hair, and so much more. Here are some of the more popular treatments Cutera is used for:
- Hair removal
- Varicose veins
- Improve the look of vascular lesions
- Laser Genesis, which helps with large pores, skin texture, collagen production, and rosacea
- Skin Revitalization
Is There Downtime After A Cutera Treatment?
Cutera laser treatments are non-invasive, so generally, you will experience no downtime afterward. However, certain Cutera therapies may require a little time off from strenuous activity afterward to be safe.
- Cutera offers a painless hair removal treatment with no downtime afterward. You can leave your hair removal appointment and go about your day as normal. You will have to avoid direct sun and heat for the first 48 hours.
- Cutera’s laser genesis treatment is known as the lunchtime facial, as it can be done so quickly and is painless. This is the treatment that treats acne, rosacea, and skin hyperpigmentation. There’s no downtime, but you might experience minor swelling after the procedure if your skin is particularly sensitive. You’ll also need to avoid being in the sun for 24 hours.
- Vascular lesion treatment can leave some bruising that should disappear in a week or so. It’s safe to go about your life as usual after this treatment. The only thing you’ll need to avoid is strenuous physical activity.
After each treatment, you should see subtle results that continue to improve with time.
Most treatments can be completed in about an hour, although the true time will depend on the treatment area and treatment required.
- Hair removal treatment results in a significant reduction of undesirable hair.
- In terms of acne reduction, the results are incredible. This is because the laser penetrates into the skin’s cellular layer to target the cause of acne, which is overactive sebaceous glands. The heat of the laser also kills surface-level acne-causing bacteria. It’s a great long-term solution.
- Vascular lesion treatment also has excellent results. Most patients find the appearance of treated veins reduces within 2 to 6 weeks after treatment.
Contact Us Today To Schedule A Cutera Consultation
Cutera laser treatments offer many benefits over traditional lasers, with the biggest one being improved results. No matter which treatment you opt to have with a Cutera laser, you will need fewer sessions and see quicker results.
Contact us to book a consultation, and we’ll create a tailored treatment plan for you.